With a growing portfolio of successful customers, SociableGroup is proud to present it’s most resent brand release: iShopNation.
Jill Martin, via her Today Show segment, Jill’s Steals and Deals, is featuring several of iShopNation‘s most popular Apple mobile accessories at up to 71% off, including:
- External Battery Case for iPhone 5
- External Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S
- Bluetooth Leather Keyboard Case for iPad Mini
- Bluetooth Leather Keyboard Case for iPad 2, 3, & 4
We highly encourage you to take a look at these great deals and to contact us about your high traffic flash sale site needs!
With client care and support at the top of SociableShop’s list of priorities, we stay busy serving up high-traffic websites to consumers around the country, and this week we are proud to represent Kenneth Cole and Natural Comfort.
Jill Martin, via her Today Show segment, Jill’s Steals and Deals, is featuring several of Kenneth Cole‘s most popular clutches and wallets at up to 75% off, including:
- The Kenneth Cole Mercer St. Flap Wallet/Clutch
- Kenneth Cole Tech Me Out Case
- Kenneth Cole Zip Around Wallet
- Kenneth Cole Path Convertible Crossbody Wristlet
On today’s Jill’s Steals and Deals segment, Jill is also featuring Natural Comfort‘s top selling bedding at up 78% off! Styles include:
- 3-Piece Luxurious Microfiber Quilt Set
- 3-Piece Luxurious Microfiber Reversible Comforter Set
We highly encourage you to take a look at these great deals and the technology that supports them!
About The Today Show and Jill’s Steals and Deals
If you’re familiar with NBC’s morning show, The Today Show, then you may have seen the segment, Jill’s Steals and Deals…
Jill Martin, host of Jill’s Steals and Deals, is a well known television personality who brings five brands, each offering exclusive discounts on some of their most popular products to the viewers of The Today Show. Jill’s Steals and Deals airs every other week, typically on a Wednesday, around 9:15pm EST.
Traffic Spikes and Site Failure
Brands featured on Jill’s Steals and Deals offer their exclusive “deals” through web order only, which results in enormous spikes of traffic to the brand websites. For the brands, this causes poor site performance and often total site failure. That’s where SociableShops steps in.
SociableShops: High Traffic Websites
SociableShops sites are built from the ground up to withstand ultra high traffic spikes without compromising security, performance, or function. With each airing of Jill’s Steals and Deals, brands utilize SociableShops in order to guarantee a successful sale.
Jill’s Steals and Deals: February 13th 2013
This week, we are proud to be providing SociableShops to the following fabulous brands:
Portolano Wraps: www.todayshow-portolano.com
De’Longhi Dolce Gusto Circolo Espresso Maker: www.todayshow-delonghi.com
We encourage you to check out these great deals and to contact us for your high traffic website support package! You can also create your own SociableShops account in order to get started today!
We here at SociableGroup think that our customers should be empowered to manage their own sales and a lot of the work and updates we do are to support the empowerment of our customers. We’ve added a few new features and continued making the admin interface centered on your sale-sites with a more intuitive layout to find what your looking for faster!
New Sale Site Layout
We’ve added new key information on the site layout screen. You can now see and edit the sale date (more details below), see revenue totals and access revenue breakdown, see order count and see unit sold count in real-time. We’ve also replaced the ‘Manage Site’ action with a drop-down menu of actions. Now all the information you need access to is available right on the main sale sites list.
New Actions Menu
The new actions menu replaces the previous ‘Mange Site’ and is probably the biggest difference in user experience with this update. The Actions menu is where you go to:
- Manage Inventory. This is the same view that takes you to your real-time inventory report.
- Download Fulfillment File. You can now download the files directly from the sale site list view by selecting the type you want from the actions menu.
- View Orders. This takes you to the same view orders screen that you are familiar with.
- Close/Open Site. This is a quick action that allows you to close the site to stop taking orders, or open the site to start taking orders. Don’t worry, if you click this you will be asked again if you are sure you want to perform the action before actually closing or opening your store. Additionally, a lock icon will show up next to the sale site’s name if your store is closed.
- Settings. This is a brand new feature and will take you to the Settings page. More on this below!
Explanation of Each Column including Icons
- Name. The name column tells you the name of your sale site and is typically your company name. There is a new icon next to the name. If you click the icon you get more details about the sale, most notably the ‘Users with access’ which tells you who has access to the information for this sale. A lock icon will appear in this column if the site is closed and can not take orders.
- Sale Date. The sale date column is to identify the day of your sale. During the day your sale is running the background will turn green to indicate that the sale is running today. Until the sale runs you can edit the day of the sale if it changes by clicking the icon next to the date and then selecting the new date for the sale. You will be warned before making the change so you don’t change the date by accident. Once the sale runs you can longer modify the date of the sale.
- Revenue. The revenue column is new, and shows total revenue generated by the sale in real-time. You can click the icon next to the revenue amount to show a popup window of revenue broken down by product total, shipping total, and tax total. Occasionally, you may see a warning that we can’t display the information. During the sale when orders are coming in at a high rate, the numbers are not accurate in real-time, so we will not show them to you unless they are. If this happens you can refresh the page in your browser and try again in a few minutes.
- Orders. This is the total number of orders processed in real-time.
- Units Sold. This is the total number of products sold in real-time.
All New Sale Site Settings Page
We’ve added a settings page that allows you to customize to your site. From here you can set and show a custom banner at the top of your sale page that customers will see, and open and close the store including a custom close message. You can set or change your payment gateway credentials, and see which users in our system have access to your sale data.
We hope you enjoy these new features and find a better sale experience in using them. We are never done here at SociableGroup and are constantly working to make the process of running a high traffic flash sale event easier for you. For upcoming releases, we are working to improve the Orders page by allowing you to search for orders, update orders, refund part or whole orders, void orders, and even take telephone orders. We are also working to add an integrated Checkout Page that looks like the rest of your site for a better customer experience including upgraded checks to make your customer’s order information more consistent for easier fulfillment.
Finally, we always are open to suggestions so if there is something you think would help make your life easier please tell us!